Consistent care by the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore can extend the life and beauty of your carpet. Our technicians are well-trained on spot and soil removal, even in high-traffic areas. They will evaluate your carpet and determine the best cleaning method and pre-treat all spots paying special attention to high-traffic areas. After applying cleaning solutions, they will then extract the carpet using our powerful truck-mount system and on-board clean, hot water.
Our experience makes us well-versed in all brands of carpet and how to best clean them.
And if you experience something more drastic like fire, smoke or water damage that can leave odors behind, ServiceMaster can bring them back to life with restoration and deodorizing.
The carpet cleaning process may include the following steps:
- Assess best process for cleaning with top results
- Pre-treat stains or spots
- Use cleaning solutions to release soil
- Rinse and make sure the spots and any added cleaning solutions are removed so there is no excess residue
- Repeat treatment on any stubborn spots
- Rake carpet to ensure that it looks even and beautiful
- Add a carpet protector if desired by the client
- Put all furniture back in its original place
- Put protectors under furniture to ensure carpet and furniture is not damaged during the drying process